Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

Im 19 and am moving to Plymouth in september is there anyone else living in halls? Im moving from Middlesbrough so I literally know no one from the area and wanted to get to know people and what their studying

Xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesscurr)
    Hi!

Im 19 and am moving to Plymouth in september is there anyone else living in halls? Im moving from Middlesbrough so I literally know no one from the area and wanted to get to know people and what their studying

Xxx
    Hello! I got accepted into Plymouth yesterday and the accommodation I've been given is St Teresa's! I'm moving four hours away from my home town so it's a little daunting! What are you going to be studying and where are you staying? :3 x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AspiringWriter)
    Hello! I got accepted into Plymouth yesterday and the accommodation I've been given is St Teresa's! I'm moving four hours away from my home town so it's a little daunting! What are you going to be studying and where are you staying? :3 x
    Im in francis drake and im studing mental health nursing! You? X

ReputationRep:
    Oh awesome! That sounds interesting I'm studying English and Creative Writing!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I’m in Francis Drake as well! I’m studying animal behaviour and welfare, maybe we’ll bump into each other in september

ReputationRep:
    Oh awesome! That sounds interesting I'm studying English and Creative Writing!
    Hey Im staying in Francis Drake as well

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm also moving into st Teresa's. I am 18 and very excited. Plymouth isn't too far from my home and parents. I'm going to be studying Education.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kimmycat)
    Hi I'm also moving into st Teresa's. I am 18 and very excited. Plymouth isn't too far from my home and parents. I'm going to be studying Education.
    Sorry for the late reply! Ooh awesome! What flat number are you in?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Plymouth University resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.