Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm starting my first year at the university of Leicester studying computing and management. I'm looking for 3 house mates (Mixed gender) to share a spacious 4 bedroom house which is only 10/15 minutes walkaway from the university campus.

The price for the house is £99 per person per week and this includes all bills. the house also comes with free wifi, white goods, TV, double beds and 2 bathrooms and one separate toilet.

If you're interested or have any questions feel free to reply or private message me so we can exchange contact details

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04_pj)
    Hey I'm starting my first year at the university of Leicester studying computing and management. I'm looking for 3 house mates (Mixed gender) to share a spacious 4 bedroom house which is only 10/15 minutes walkaway from the university campus.

The price for the house is £99 per person per week and this includes all bills. the house also comes with free wifi, white goods, TV, double beds and 2 bathrooms and one separate toilet.

If you're interested or have any questions feel free to reply or private message me so we can exchange contact details
    Hello,we are 3 female graduate students from Italy, looking for an Apartment from October to Jenuary. We will be working at the University of Leicester, could you give us more details please? Thank you for your Kind Attention.Best regards

ReputationRep:
    hello 04_pj
    we are 3 female graduate students from Italy, looking for an Apartment from October to Jenuary. We will be working at the University of Leicester. could you give us more details, please? Thank you for your Kind Attention.

Best regards
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Hey I'm also starting first year and was allocated to a catered hall which I'm not too keen on so would be interested if you haven't found people already?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.