Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing Media Studies and Production in September ?

ReputationRep:
    I am!

ReputationRep:
    I am too!

ReputationRep:
    Have you guys heard anything about when our registration is ?

ReputationRep:
    Whenever i confirmed my course it sent me an email with a link to a timetable of it all, "joining instructions"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeadOverTime)
    Whenever i confirmed my course it sent me an email with a link to a timetable of it all, "joining instructions"
    Really ? I didn't get that email :/. Does this mean you know what days we're in a week ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harambe1997)
    Really ? I didn't get that email :/. Does this mean you know what days we're in a week ?
    I'm doing a different course but the majority of what the joining instructions (which were included in the 'congratulations' email) say is your itinery for the week. For me I'm in Monday and Tuesday for inductions and Wednesday for module registration.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harambe1997)
    Make sure you check your junk Emails, that's where mine was for some reason haha, its just your "congratulations" email like Arp said^^

ReputationRep:
    Cheers guys!

ReputationRep:
    I am!

ReputationRep:
    Are you guys staying in halls ?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Maple Lodge

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm gonna be in Agherton Village

ReputationRep:
    I wonder how big our class will be

ReputationRep:
    lol I'm in Cranagh Village

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.