Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Zapsta love, what can I do to make you feel better? *feels like shop assistant or similar*
    Extend my holiday by 6 months or show? Should just about do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

Great. Now i'm even more upset because i've made you more upset
    This could go on for a very long time... so I think I'll change tack. Ahem:

Oh well, comfort in numbers .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Extend my holiday by 6 months or show? Should just about do it.
    Hey, I'm only human you know
    At least you're going on holiday, or are on your holidays or whatever...I have to get a job and fret about my results :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm only human you know
    At least you're going on holiday, or are on your holidays or whatever...I have to get a job and fret about my results :mad:
    Well I wouldn't call it holiday. I've got this ridiculous work schedule that I just know that I'm not going to get through. That's part of the problem. The fact that I feel really sad about sitting at my computer at 2:30 in the morning doesn't help either.

ReputationRep:
    Well I wouldn't call it holiday. I've got this ridiculous work schedule that I just know that I'm not going to get through. That's part of the problem. The fact that I feel really sad about sitting at my computer at 2:30 in the morning doesn't help either.
    Aww *hug* take the work a bit at a time, that's all I can say to you really. When I had 3 lots of coursework all in for the same day I thought it was an overwhelming amount but by getting through small sections steadily it worked out in the end.
    I'm telling myself I'm only here this late because I won't be able to get to sleep for a while yet...I'm turning nocturnal, and it's all your fault with your late night threads

ReputationRep:
    Dont beat yourself up about it, have to take the rough with the smooth..

ReputationRep:
    Aww *hug* take the work a bit at a time, that's all I can say to you really. When I had 3 lots of coursework all in for the same day I thought it was an overwhelming amount but by getting through small sections steadily it worked out in the end.
    I'm telling myself I'm only here this late because I won't be able to get to sleep for a while yet...I'm turning nocturnal, and it's all your fault with your late night threads
    The thing is, I am tired. I just think that I don't want to spend too long with my thoughts, so I just can't face going to bed. At least this is a distraction.

ReputationRep:
    The thing is, I am tired. I just think that I don't want to spend too long with my thoughts, so I just can't face going to bed. At least this is a distraction.

i used to get like that all the time with coursework deadlines. after some sleep i put everything back into perspective, and just worked my ass off- i'd never get everything i wanted to get done in a day, purely cos i have no motivation- with heaps of that i could've done so much more.

just have a warm drink and sleep it off. it' be ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    i used to get like that all the time with coursework deadlines. after some sleep i put everything back into perspective, and just worked my ass off- i'd never get everything i wanted to get done in a day, purely cos i have no motivation- with heaps of that i could've done so much more.

just have a warm drink and sleep it off. it' be ok
    I'm feeling a bit happier now. Just been talking about my problems with someone and laughing at how I'm actually in a situation with no solution. Hohoho.

ReputationRep:
    This isn't a real thread, and it's probably going to get deleted, but it's kind of amusing to me, and it's temporarily cheered me up. Anyway, this is where I have come to cry.

:'(
    i'll join you...........waaaaaaaaaaah wah wah!!

ReputationRep:
    I feel depressed today, straightaway I woke up in the morning, my mum had a go at me for stupid reasons, I just stayed quiet, wasnt in the mood to argue. She brought me to tears. Then she goes and says that Im not alowed to go to London with my mates now, we had a weekend planned to go clubbing and go to the theatre. Now the witch goes on stops me, argh shes so annoying. Feel really lonely now. Wheres Shane when I need him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    I feel depressed today, straightaway I woke up in the morning, my mum had a go at me for stupid reasons, I just stayed quiet, wasnt in the mood to argue. She brought me to tears. Then she goes and says that Im not alowed to go to London with my mates now, we had a weekend planned to go clubbing and go to the theatre. Now the witch goes on stops me, argh shes so annoying. Feel really lonely now. Wheres Shane when I need him.
    awwww! poor thing!

ReputationRep:
    I think we should just have a group therapy thread and be done with it!

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling much better today I know what was wrong with me before...I hadn't listened to Queen all day! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    This isn't a real thread, and it's probably going to get deleted, but it's kind of amusing to me, and it's temporarily cheered me up. Anyway, this is where I have come to cry.

:'(
    I cry when people give me wedgies. Some of them just hurt so bad.

ReputationRep:
    i was very close to tears just before. i went to get my brother from school,his last day in primary school- all the kids were in tears. i remembered feeling like that when i left school a couple of months ago, as well as primary school. he's luckier than i was though- he's going to 2ndary school with a lot of his friends, i was all on my own when i went.

ReputationRep:
    *Cries and has a nervous breakdown* Just for the sake of it.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.