The Student Room Group

Combined Honors Psychology and English?

I am looking for a combined honors (or major/minor) undergraduate degree course of Psychology and English (Literature preferably), but I am not finding very many at all. Does anyone know of universities that do combined courses or major/minor programmes that I could look at? Or any Psychology/English degrees they know of?
Reply 1
Original post by Emms.1
I am looking for a combined honors (or major/minor) undergraduate degree course of Psychology and English (Literature preferably), but I am not finding very many at all. Does anyone know of universities that do combined courses or major/minor programmes that I could look at? Or any Psychology/English degrees they know of?

According to a quick search on the UCAS site, there's 15 places which offer Psychology and English Literature as a combined honours degree:
http://search.ucas.com/search/providers?CountryCode=&RegionCode=&Lat=&Lng=&Feather=&Vac=1&AvailableIn=2017&Query=Psychology+and+English+Literature&ProviderQuery=&AcpId=&Location=&IsFeatherProcessed=True&SubjectCode=

^ Hope this helps :smile:
Keele University offers dual honours and major/minor Psychology and English degrees :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest