The Student Room Group

Can't decide between Coventry university or de montfort

Hi

I really can't decide over Coventry or DMU for psychology. I like both uni's but cannot decide. Does anyone have any pros or cons about either?
Reply 1
Coventry is a Uni on the rise.
Reply 2
Original post by thestars
Hi

I really can't decide over Coventry or DMU for psychology. I like both uni's but cannot decide. Does anyone have any pros or cons about either?

I was in the exact same position for accounting and finance! In the end I went for DMU, Coventry is slightly higher ranked but nothing noticeable both are good midtable ones. So overall the location of Leicester is a lot better than Coventry and I preferred the feel of DMU better so am going there
If I were you I would probably choose Coventry.
Reply 4
ahh, I need a good think about this
Original post by alexp98
I was in the exact same position for accounting and finance! In the end I went for DMU, Coventry is slightly higher ranked but nothing noticeable both are good midtable ones. So overall the location of Leicester is a lot better than Coventry and I preferred the feel of DMU better so am going there

I'm thinking of applying for their Business management / International business course. Can you tell me more about how you came to your decision and why you prefer dmu over coventry? It would really help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending