The Student Room Group

Head wants a meeting

My Head of Sixth Form emailed me earlier informing me and my parents have to discuss with him the 'ways forward for the next academic year'.

Does this mean i have failed, I only do two a levels and a btec in business.
Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
Original post by Dnkz7
My Head of Sixth Form emailed me earlier informing me and my parents have to discuss with him the 'ways forward for the next academic year'.

1) Please don't bump posts.

2) Ask your Head of Sixth Form.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dnkz7

Bump? After 1 minute?

This is not cool on the part of your Sixth Form. They are not allowed to give you any clues about how you might have performed ahead of Results Day. It looks like they have. Even if this is not the case, it will unsettle you ahead of this meeting.

No-one can say for sure what this means. Either ask your Sixth Form or wait for your results tomorrow. Try not to stress.
Original post by Dnkz7

Are you waiting for AS results tomorrow? Have there been any issues in sixth form over the last year? Any problems?
Reply 5
Original post by Wantsnoffer
Are you waiting for AS results tomorrow? Have there been any issues in sixth form over the last year? Any problems?

Yeah Im waiting for the AS results only for economics. I thought I did okay and revised most of the content with my friends, and asked teachers for help. I retook the year having failed the exam before so I thought it was my best chance.

I moved houses at the start of the year so my commute takes over an hour and a half each way. I dont know why he emailed me, he should have just ushered me away and talk to me when I open my results tomorrow.
Reply 6
Wow.. they really shouldn't have done that
Reply 7
Original post by AshEntropy
Wow.. they really shouldn't have done that

This is not the first time that they harrassed me over an issue.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending