Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hi I have accidentally requested a Deluxe studio in CB1, which is self contained . I am wondering if anyone who has a En-suite cluster also in CB1 is looking to swap accommodation as I can't do it through the uni. Anyone interested just hit me up in the comments or PM me if that's easier.
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.