The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy NFL Thread 2016/17

Scroll to see replies

What happens to the players in the teams that don't make the playoffs?
Original post by Kenan and Kel
What happens to the players in the teams that don't make the playoffs?

The next 4 go into playoffs for those positions.
From what I figured out, I win all div 1 tiebreaks, but lose all tiebreaks to players in div 2. So basically I need to win and hope A-Rod loses, in which case I'm in as the 2 seed. Else I need Wattsy to win, and Dez to lose and I can scrape in as seed 4. Think these are the only ways I get in.
Original post by shunter7634
From what I figured out, I win all div 1 tiebreaks, but lose all tiebreaks to players in div 2. So basically I need to win and hope A-Rod loses, in which case I'm in as the 2 seed. Else I need Wattsy to win, and Dez to lose and I can scrape in as seed 4. Think these are the only ways I get in.

Are you Red Wright?

I'll make it happen, I still have dreams of having the best regular season record and winning the playoffs

I've just been looking at the standings and NFL.com has me as the best coach so far
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by joecphillips
The next 4 go into playoffs for those positions.

What about the players in the bottom two teams
What about the players in the bottom two teams

They start planning how to play better next year... :wink:
I'll make it happen, I still have dreams of having the best regular season record and winning the playoffs

I've just been looking at the standings and NFL.com has me as the best coach so far

Those coach ranks with Clinton-Dix Trump in second?

The coach ranking and the Division 1 standings are the only ones i am not currently winning. Not bad for first year playing FF :colone: I would be winning the coach ranking if i hadnt benched Marvin Jones the one game he actually scored any points and burned my coach rankings for 30 points
Are you Red Wright?

Yep

All the coach rankings tell you is how thin your squad is.
Just realised if I win today I make the playoffs. WTF lol.
Having an absolute mare today
Yep

Your starting QB and the QB on your bench are currently on the total score of -9 ish. You correctly predicted the higher scoring one who has -4.2 currently :smile:
Riddick went inactive. Was busy swapping him out for Adams whilst swapping around flex when I saw their kickoff. Thought I had a few more minutes...

Although bell and eifert are smashing it anyway so looks like I'll take a heavy loss this week and not make playoffs.
Yep

Original post by Monkey_Pete
Your starting QB and the QB on your bench are currently on the total score of -9 ish. You correctly predicted the higher scoring one who has -4.2 currently :smile:

Now RG3 would have been a better start
RG3 is ****ing up Pryor's receiving game :frown:
RG3 is ****ing up Pryor's receiving game :frown:

I'm ok with that he should keep it up
Bell's on 42 points with a quarter to go
Yep

Did you notice that Julio Jones is injured and not playing? luckily for our game i picked up Taylor Gabriel and am playing him for the extra upside from Jones being down
Reply 459
Sort of pleased I'm not making the real playoffs, my team is in tatters, I'd just get rolled

Quick Reply

Latest