Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just found out i got Leodis- Block F! It wasnt my first choice- that was James Baillie- but im pretty happy! Anyone else got Leodis?

ReputationRep:
    Leodis is wonderful. Block F is also the best block

If you're on the 5th floor your very lucky, as I have graced that floor with my presence two years ago!

You're a nice distance from everywhere at Leodis:
    - Shops 2 mins walk
    - Uni 5 mins walk
    - Headingley 20 mins walk
    - Town 15 mins walk

That's all you need, and all within 20 minutes of your flat!

Hope you have a great year in Leodis.

ReputationRep:
    woo, im also block f lol

ReputationRep:
    Why have you been allocated accomodation already? Doesn't it happen after results come out?

ReputationRep:
    no, then people would have about 3 thinks to sort their accomodation out (ok i cant remember when alevel results come out.. it may be a month).. i think they normally do accomodation around june? it doesnt really matter, those who want to come can apply for accomodation.. if they dont get it, people coming through clearing can take it..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dddd)
    Why have you been allocated accomodation already? Doesn't it happen after results come out?
    We only allocate accommodation once your place at Leeds has been confirmed so for most people, yes, that's after A level results. But this lot up above already have their results so we allocate them during July. It doesn't mean that unconditional people always get their first choice and conditional people get what's left over - we set aside a proportion of accommodation across all residences so it's as fair as possible and everyone has an equal chance at their preference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by accomoffice)
    We only allocate accommodation once your place at Leeds has been confirmed so for most people, yes, that's after A level results. But this lot up above already have their results so we allocate them during July. It doesn't mean that unconditional people always get their first choice and conditional people get what's left over - we set aside a proportion of accommodation across all residences so it's as fair as possible and everyone has an equal chance at their preference.
    I see, thanks. I was worrying a bit then

ReputationRep:
    If you're going to be in Leodis next year why not check out the official Leeds Uni facebook groups for the site? It's a chance to chat to your future flat mates, ask any questions you might have and find out exactly what's going on in your halls. Visit:

Leodis 07/08
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2542396541

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Leodis, Block A anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    yes, block D! so stoked!

ReputationRep:
    I'm in block C

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm in block C too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lostinsupermarket)
    Hi, I'm in block C too
    Which floor?

ReputationRep:
    Im in block c aswell! in C6.25

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XFire36)
    Which floor?
    On 4th floor - C4.23, you?
    Wondering how many people are in one block ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lostinsupermarket)
    On 4th floor - C4.23, you?
    Wondering how many people are in one block ...
    I think there are around 3 or 4 flats per floor with around 6 rooms per flat.

I'm on the second floor.

ReputationRep:
    join the facebook group! theirs loads of us already!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satellite_eyes)
    yes, block D! so stoked!
    Yes, block D lets go!!

ReputationRep:
    What do I need to bring to the room? Like the cutlery, bedsheets and that stuff.?

ReputationRep:
    everythinggggg!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.