Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if this is the right place for this, but..

I'm currently planning to make a chart for myself showing universities for 2008 entry that accept the BTEC National Diploma without A-levels maths for Comp Sci/Soft Eng/etc. If anyone is interested I'll make the list in HTML and shove it on the TSR wiki.

If there's demand for it, I could add columns listing A-level requirements, typical offers, times/guardian ranks, and required/recommended subjects as it wouldn't be much extra work.

Let me know if any of you are interested.

ReputationRep:
    It would be little use to me but I think a lot of future students would appreciate it.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's a brilliant idea, and would definitely help me.

ReputationRep:
    i would be very interested in this, its a great idea and would be much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    I've started on the chart, it can be found here: http://thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Com...missions_Chart

I linked to it on the Comp Sci wiki entry under entry requirements, you're all free to add universities/courses that take your fancy. Right now I'm just doing Comp Sci. I'm organising the list in alphabetical order, but I could change it if anyone else has a better idea.

Let me know either here or by making a note on the wiki if you've got suggestions for design improvements, or just make them yourself.

ReputationRep:
    any update for this?

ReputationRep:
    I've been a tad busy the past few days, you're welcome to add universities to it yourself, all you need to do is look it up on the appropriate websites and copy the code from one of the existing entries.

ReputationRep:
    have added one, will add more later

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 5, 2007

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.