The Student Room Group

In need of some good luck

I'm getting my AS maths tomorrow and in need of some good luck. I'm really unsure.

Good luck everyone.
Reply 1
Firstly Good Luck! However bear in my it isn't the end all. Tomorrow can can go two ways. 1: Congrats you made the Grade! 2: You have failed but you have learnt. More importantly you can go one of two ways after the result. Beat yourself up or make contingency plans. A-Levels next year are going to be 2 times harder due to the new system bear this in mind if you are thinking of retaking AS if your other grades will now allow you to go into A2. If your into A2 resit and may this be a lesson.

If you decide upon not retaking A-Levels and to get a job and simply progress into the big leagues and the big money. It's not the qualification entirely businesses look for its the drive, real world intelligence and commitment. And tbf with you a degree isn't worth the most in the world now a days anyway. Getting me A2 results tomorrow so I know how you are feeling. Make or break.

I wish you the best and if you need someone to bell, DM me
Good luck and best wishes
Reply 2
Firstly Good Luck! However bear in my it isn't the end all. Tomorrow can can go two ways. 1: Congrats you made the Grade! 2: You have failed but you have learnt. More importantly you can go one of two ways after the result. Beat yourself up or make contingency plans. A-Levels next year are going to be 2 times harder due to the new system bear this in mind if you are thinking of retaking AS if your other grades will now allow you to go into A2. If your into A2 resit and may this be a lesson.

If you decide upon not retaking A-Levels and to get a job and simply progress into the big leagues and the big money. It's not the qualification entirely businesses look for its the drive, real world intelligence and commitment. And tbf with you a degree isn't worth the most in the world now a days anyway. Getting me A2 results tomorrow so I know how you are feeling. Make or break.

Reply 3
Original post by DanielJ97

Quick Reply

Latest