The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sleepysnooze
I wouldn't if I were him - technically you can't put that into a legal contract so you could literally just lie about giving him sex, especially if you claimed you'd give it to him "later" and then never get to that day. he couldn't sue, and he probably wouldn't even like the public finding out that he even attempted that kind of arrangement

Works both ways.. he could have her sucking his testicals day and night 24/7 otherwise he can ring the police and evict her and her possessions
Original post by Anonymous
So this guy lives in an apartment by himself. A really lush apartment in an expensive side of London. I'd love to move out but can't afford London prices. This guy has an offer, sex in place of rent. I wouldn't have to pay rent or bills, all I have to do is have sex with him...

Is this a bad idea? A part of me is okay with that but I don't know...
What do you guys think?

do it while @ it save the rent cost for ur own place instead of spending on urself and then you'll have enough to move out. if you enjoy sex just do it and see how it goes.
Reply 42
Remember that you will have no contract binding you to the place if you do this, he can kick you out whenever he wants.
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile
Why tsrians against this? What happened to a woman being able to choose what she want to do with her own body?
On a more serious note,I wouldnt do it.

Only when it suits them
Reply 44
If he's good looking to you it might work for a while until you sort out something more permanent

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Betelgeuse-
You have sex with him once and live with him forever?

You have sex with him once a month and live with him until he says otherwise?

You have sex with him whenever he demands it? 3x a day?

You're gonna need to be a little more detail orientated if you want helpful opinions

sex when he wants to but he's busy so not often

is there a way to put this in a contract?

Thats too vague and no not really. You would be better charging him each time for the sex to an amount that equals what the rent would be and then paying him rent with it.
Reply 47
Are you hot?
So this guy lives in an apartment by himself. A really lush apartment in an expensive side of London. I'd love to move out but can't afford London prices. This guy has an offer, sex in place of rent. I wouldn't have to pay rent or bills, all I have to do is have sex with him...Is this a bad idea? A part of me is okay with that but I don't know...What do you guys think?

He 100% saw this before coming up with that idea :laugh::laugh:
So this guy lives in an apartment by himself. A really lush apartment in an expensive side of London. I'd love to move out but can't afford London prices. This guy has an offer, sex in place of rent. I wouldn't have to pay rent or bills, all I have to do is have sex with him...

What do you guys think?

Are you a slapper? If so, then sure why not become his whore, sucking him off when he wants, treating you like ****, getting you to make him sandwiches and crap. Are you for real? God TSR is full of morons...
No! Have some dignity!

No there isn't, can't you just stay with your parents?

What do you guys think?

You're basically degrading yourself or at the very least putting a price on your pussy. When you think something like this is OK or acceptable then it opens up other possibilities e.g exchanging sex for favors /prostitution /selling ones body. First its sex for rent but then why can't you have sex for money? or for a nice watch ?
There's no middle ground to this either your against it or your fully open to the idea that having sex with you is simply a currency exchange.
Reply 54
I don't think it really opens up possibilities. It already is selling your body for money/favours. It already is prostitution.

Sorry being a little pedantic this eve 🙈 Agree with everything else.
Reply 55
It’s a great idea, you should take him up on it before someone else does
Original post by Martgen
It’s a great idea, you should take him up on it before someone else does

I wonder if she's still there, two years after the first post? 😀

Latest

Trending

Trending