Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, results day (25 of august) is going to be hell for me because if i don't get that C in maths, i am done for! if i can't get into university my dads benefits are cut so we won't be able to live in our house anymore unless i find a job and be able to pay £115 every week. This is all on my shoulders and on my birthday? just my luck aye. Happy birthday to me bro. anyone wanna help settle my mind? because I'm clearly not good at doing it myself hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tashahayley98)
    Hey guys, results day (25 of august) is going to be hell for me because if i don't get that C in maths, i am done for! if i can't get into university my dads benefits are cut so we won't be able to live in our house anymore unless i find a job and be able to pay £115 every week. This is all on my shoulders and on my birthday? just my luck aye. Happy birthday to me bro. anyone wanna help settle my mind? because I'm clearly not good at doing it myself hahahaha
    If you're gonna do anything for your birthday I suggest you do it the weekend before. If it's bad news it'll be a spoilt birthday and a **** day filled with worries about your future. So have your birthday celebrations the weekend before and plan for all eventualities as far as exam results are concerned so you know what you'll be doing whatever your results.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tashahayley98)
    won't you be able to resit in November if you didn't get a C in maths??? plus you'll get a C :cute: don't worry about it... just hope for the best and if you are few marks from the next grade then you can always ask for the remark
    :goodluck: to you and to me as well :lol:

ReputationRep:
    :birthday:

ReputationRep:
    You're not the only one, I am bloody terrified.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.