The Student Room Group

Am I allowed to accept another university offer while being enrolled with another

So I completed a year a Y university however I failed two modules and currently retaking them. I was doubts about one module so I am really afraid that if my Y university will kick me out in September I would have nowhere to go. I am an international student by the way so taking a year out is not an option.I entered the 2016 UCAS cycle in January, so now I have Bristol giving me an offer. But you see - if I will pass my exam I would prefer to stay in my current uni, because its too costly to begin from year one somewhere else. But if will be kicked out by my current university ... ( you see I will know about it in early September at best.) And I am worried that by that time there will be no good universities having any space available.

Is it possible to take up Bristol university's offer and be enrolled at Y university for now until September?It would be a back up choice if I failed at my current Y university.

P.S. - Y university = York.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ponchik
So I completed a year a Y university however I failed two modules and currently retaking them. I was doubts about one module so I am really afraid that if my Y university will kick me out in September I would have nowhere to go. I am an international student by the way so taking a year out is not an option.I entered the 2016 UCAS cycle in January, so now I have Bristol giving me an offer. But you see - if I will pass my exam I would prefer to stay in my current uni, because its too costly to begin from year one somewhere else. But if will be kicked out by my current university ... ( you see I will know about it in early September at best.) And I am worried that by that time there will be no good universities having any space available.

Is it possible to take up Bristol university's offer and be enrolled at Y university for now until September?It would be a back up choice if I failed at my current Y university.

P.S. - Y university = York.

No I m afraid it isn't possible to do that.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
No I m afraid it isn't possible to do that.

So what should I do now ? There is still hope I didn't fail, but ...
Original post by ponchik
So what should I do now ? There is still hope I didn't fail, but ...

Decide if you want to stay at your current uni or take up the offer , there is nothing you can do to play the system in this case.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending