Current situation,
I am trying to get into an Access Course this year so I can take a Chemical Engineering next year.
My local college has a Access Course, The problem is that it lack's the very module's I need for Chemical Engineering.
Northumbria uni has the full module's, It would howevere -.- require me to move to Newcastle: There is no funding for the Access Course :hmmm:
Maybe I could do a work related course along side the access course and get a CDL to cover my work related course/living cost's :dontknow:

Would that work :confused: