Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    Ive just got a place at Surrey uni but I have no accommodation as halls are full, so I guess I need to find a house, does anyone want to share and try and find somewhere or have space in an existing house please message me!
    Thanks
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by MaySouth17)
    Hi!
    Ive just got a place at Surrey uni but I have no accommodation as halls are full, so I guess I need to find a house, does anyone want to share and try and find somewhere or have space in an existing house please message me!
    Thanks
    The university should have resources for you to find housing. Look on their accommodation website :yes:
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    If you want Halls, then check with the Uni and see if they have a waiting list you can be put on. Some people will give up theur spots becayse they will go elsewhere or not make it.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by MaySouth17)
    Hi!
    Thanks
    Hi, you can find out about accommodation in the local area here: http://www.surrey.ac.uk/accommodation/private/ and on our lettings support Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/571082443030715/

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Ive just got a place as well and havent even looked for accommodation yet, we could find something to share (:

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

My accommodation fell through last minute and am starting in September as well. Also interested in sharing so please message me!

ReputationRep:
    i also currently have no-where to stay in surrey and am considering commuting everyday Anyone found any house shares yet?

ReputationRep:
    Heya,I've got a room to let in a shared house (you would be one of three students) in Addison Road, Guildford.It's a really nice room in a terraced house with three floors. The room is £600.00 per month plus bills, shared with two other first year students. Looking for a female tenant who would like a quiet place to study. There is a deposit of £830.00 for the room and a two year rental contract. This shows the house generally:https://assets.foxtons.co.uk/1470829…/chpk3121619-ll_web.pdfThe room is actually on the ground floor (but it has a big window), next to the kitchen and there is also a loo on this floor so everything is pretty handy. It's situated in a really pretty and safe road which is about 20 minutes walk/10 minutes cycle from Surrey University.Thanks, feel free to drop me a message to Vikki on +44 7817 645293 to express your interest. In the meantime go ahead and ask me any questions! x

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Were you able to find accommodation? I am looking for a place to live in Guildford myself as I didn't get accommodation and I start in September. If you are looking for people to share I am in.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.