Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Work experience ! - IMPORTANT ! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    After doing work experience do you get a certificate or something like that which states that you've completed work experience.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    No. Unless you make one for yourself. However, the value of work experience is that you can now talk about it. You can talk about what you did, what you learned and how you are a better person for it.

Good luck!
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    You could always ask the employer if they would like to write a reference for you
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    After doing work experience do you get a certificate or something like that which states that you've completed work experience.

Thanks
    You won't get a certificate but it will always be a very good addition to your CV. A future employer may well contact your work experience to find out about it or ask for a reference. However generally its simply a good thing to have on your CV AND is great experience to help you decide what you may want to do in a future career.

I got certificates for both the work experiences I completed.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.