Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    If you haven't received the grades you were expecting and find yourself needing to go through Clearing, don't panic! We have a number of courses with spaces available through Clearing and our friendly staff and student advisers are waiting to speak to you.

At the University of Leicester, our Clearing hotline is open until 7pm today and the following times over the weekend:
    • Friday 19 August 6.30am - 6.00pm
    • Saturday 20 August 9.00am - 4.00pm
    • Sunday 21 August 9.00am - 4.00pm
    • From Monday 22 August 9.00am - 5.00pm

What are you waiting for? Give us a call now to discuss your options on 0116 373 6000 or for information on courses with available spaces, please visit our website: www.le.ac.uk/clearing2016

Please post any questions you may have about your results and Clearing here and we will do our best to respond to you as quickly as possible.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Official Uni of Leicester)
    If you haven't received the grades you were expecting and find yourself needing to go through Clearing, don't panic! We have a number of courses with spaces available through Clearing and our friendly staff and student advisers are waiting to speak to you.

At the University of Leicester, our Clearing hotline is open until 7pm today and the following times over the weekend:
    • Friday 19 August 6.30am - 6.00pm
    • Saturday 20 August 9.00am - 4.00pm
    • Sunday 21 August 9.00am - 4.00pm
    • From Monday 22 August 9.00am - 5.00pm

What are you waiting for? Give us a call now to discuss your options on 0116 373 6000 or for information on courses with available spaces, please visit our website: www.le.ac.uk/clearing2016

Please post any questions you may have about your results and Clearing here and we will do our best to respond to you as quickly as possible.

Good luck!
    Hello im an offer holder with Leicester however my ucas track has noot chnaged ive missed my requirements but I currently dont know where I satn because I can get through the confirmation hotline and the clearing hotline reps keep transferring me.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by thecho$enone)
    Hello im an offer holder with Leicester however my ucas track has noot chnaged ive missed my requirements but I currently dont know where I satn because I can get through the confirmation hotline and the clearing hotline reps keep transferring me.
    Hi,

I'm really sorry to hear you haven't been able to get through just yet. As you can imagine, we're receiving lots of calls at the moment, but please do keep trying.

Have you tried ringing the Confirmation line directly on 0116 252 2222?

Fingers crossed for you.

Amy
    University of Leicester

ReputationRep:
    Hi when does clearing finish at your uni please as all phone numbers go straight to an answer phone message
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi,

Clearing is still open for a number of our subjects. You can find a list here: http://www.le.ac.uk/clearing2017/vac...-eu/index.html

Sorry to hear about your issue with the phone line, there were some technical difficulties and these are resolved now. Please call our Clearing hotline on: 0116 373 6000

I hope this helps!

Shauna

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.