Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello I am starting in September and thought I would start a thread to get to know any others who are in the same boat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LMDTOP)
    Hello I am starting in September and thought I would start a thread to get to know any others who are in the same boat
    Hi😊, i'm starting in September too. Have you received your welcome week/enrolment email yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aqsaamani)
    Hi😊, i'm starting in September too. Have you received your welcome week/enrolment email yet?
    Hey! Not as of yet! Received my move in date for halls (17/09/16) but would be good to know when the course starts. U excited? 😋

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Not as of yet! Received my move in date for halls (17/09/16) but would be good to know when the course starts. U excited? 😋
    Yeah well excited and nervous😭Wbu? But i think it starts on the 25th cuz the welcome week is the 19th. I don't get why some people have got emails 🙄

ReputationRep:
    Yeah well excited and nervous😭Wbu? But i think it starts on the 25th cuz the welcome week is the 19th. I don't get why some people have got emails 🙄
    Hmm not sure. Feel less special not getting a letter 🙄😋. I will let u know if I get one. R u staying in halls or commuting? X

ReputationRep:
    Hmm not sure. Feel less special not getting a letter 🙄😋. I will let u know if I get one. R u staying in halls or commuting? X
    Aww, bless you. I emailed them then magically got my enrolment email🙃🙄. And, i'm going to commute wbu? Xx

ReputationRep:
    Aww, bless you. I emailed them then magically got my enrolment email🙃🙄. And, i'm going to commute wbu? Xx
    Ha ha similar story! Emailed them then my enrolment came through. I am staying at the coppice 😁 Xx

ReputationRep:
    Ha ha similar story! Emailed them then my enrolment came through. I am staying at the coppice 😁 Xx
    It's pathetic man they need to sort there emailing system out😐. Some people have there id's aswell:/? And ooo okay, u ready to move out?xx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.