changed the day of my bl***y test!! Watch

ride_a_surfer
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
sorry i need to vent!!

got a letter through the post today saying that due to unforseeable circumstances they have changed my test date from next monday to next tuesday... now i no thats not that big a deal, its only the next day etc. but i had syked myself up for monday , i chose that day because it was straight after we broke up from school - not to much time to worry, i even planned what i was gonna do the morning of my test etc..and no its all messed up arghhh.
i just feel like its a bit of a bad luck omen (silly i no!)
*sigh* - vent over
xx
dh00001
Badges: 14
Report 11 years ago
er why not just move all plans back a day. go school on monday :p:
sophie_05
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
doubt he could claim as hes been told 6 days before hand bit of a b*****d though try and see the postive side of it as u cant do nething about it least it gives u a few more precious hours to practise!
generalebriety
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
What? It's not straight after school at all unless you go to school on Sundays. Put it this way - just more time to relax.

(Original post by xmisshapenchaos)
See if you can claim on it, I did and got some nice compensation
Completely immoral. At least you had a reason to get compensation.
ride_a_surfer
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
sorry i ment straight after we broke up for the summer hols wer break up friday, workiing all weekend and then test was supposed to be on monday at 3.
xx

p.s i have calmed down no and seen that as long as i drive well ill be fine no matter wat day!! and i wouldnt claim compensation id wud feel bad as their isnt a real reason to.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (2)
33.33%
Pro-humanity (4)
66.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise