Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    exeter was my insurance so when i got accepted this morning i tried to get accom but its all booked. does anyone have a shared house i can join. preferably with undergraduates cos i want freshers bants and that. want somthing under 150 per week tbh. if anyone can help me at all please give me some advice or a room lol. cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by George-96)
    exeter was my insurance so when i got accepted this morning i tried to get accom but its all booked. does anyone have a shared house i can join. preferably with undergraduates cos i want freshers bants and that. want somthing under 150 per week tbh. if anyone can help me at all please give me some advice or a room lol. cheers
    I suggest looking into some of the private halls - unite, printworks, things like that

ReputationRep:
    hey, theres a really high possibility that I may be taking a year sabbatical. I have an accommodation place booked with Northernhay (unite students) for this academic year coming up which I am able to pass over to you. The rent isn't too bad, It would be just under 120 a week and its in town 8 mins walk to campus. There are no places left in private accom at that price range, from what I'm aware of most places are fully booked. If you are interested please reply asap

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.