The Student Room Group

Next steps after A Level results

So I got my A Level results today and ended up getting BCC but I originally chose to do a gap year & I know I have the potential to get 3As next year or more. Can I resit exams and how would I go about retaking these exams? How much do they cost? Can I redo coursework? Thank you.
Original post by confusedaf
So I got my A Level results today and ended up getting BCC but I originally chose to do a gap year & I know I have the potential to get 3As next year or more. Can I resit exams and how would I go about retaking these exams? How much do they cost? Can I redo coursework? Thank you.

Hi there! Do you want to go to university at the end of your gap year? If you could get into a uni you like with your current grades would you bother resitting?

There's a lot of info here on how to go about resitting http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=4625-A-level-retakes-and-resits

Unfortunately there isn't a one size fits all solution because it depends on whether your school/college will let you retake there. Also, if they won't do it for free, the costs vary depending on the exam board.

Hope that helps!

Quick Reply

Latest