Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm Meliae from Yorkshire. Just finished joining 18923893459 societies so if you run one, check your requests Oh and the weird sn is a type of ancient greek nymph (plural, but nevermind). I would have been called Phoenix but that was taken...

welcome to tsr
    you can only join 7 socs
    if you need any help feel free to ask

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dh00001)
    welcome to tsr
    you can only join 7 socs
    if you need any help feel free to ask
    Oops. Can you apply for more than that but not have them all accepted? I applied for way more than that... Unless I did it wrong or something.

no you can apply for as many as you like. i think the leader of the soc trying to add you as the 8th soc gets an error. you could be an honourary member

ReputationRep:
    Oh well. Only one's accepted so far anyway. I guess I'll just delete the ones I'm less bothered about if/when they're accepted.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    YEah think you can only join a max of 7 societies, anyway welcome to TSR.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.