The Student Room Group

Arkwright Scholarship

Hi I'm going on to Year 11 and my teacher has applied for me to do the Arkwright Scholarship.Well that's enough of my calm facade. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. Basically I'm the only one in my school who has been put forward for the scholarship. When I've looked at past papers, they always look for people to be so creative and I don't know if I can do that.On top of that, I'm really intimidated by the competition. Everyone else has done a lot of competitions and they're all so creative.I don't know what to do or how to prepare for it. This is the first time my school has even entered it so I doubt my teachers know what to do and I have no past alumni to look to.Please help!
Reply 1
Original post by CurrentlyLazy
Hi I'm going on to Year 11 and my teacher has applied for me to do the Arkwright Scholarship.Well that's enough of my calm facade. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. Basically I'm the only one in my school who has been put forward for the scholarship. When I've looked at past papers, they always look for people to be so creative and I don't know if I can do that.On top of that, I'm really intimidated by the competition. Everyone else has done a lot of competitions and they're all so creative.I don't know what to do or how to prepare for it. This is the first time my school has even entered it so I doubt my teachers know what to do and I have no past alumni to look to.Please help!

so did u get in?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending