Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've been given Bowsden Court as my Accommodation offer and I am looking to swap. The reason is due to work commitments and my friends are all in other accommodations. I know this is a shot in the dark but is anyone willing to swap with me? It's Flat 23 and the candidate would have to be a girl as I've been advised by the lady on the accomodation line. I'm so stressed about this
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by careyboyle)
    Hi, I've been given Bowsden Court as my Accommodation offer and I am looking to swap. The reason is due to work commitments and my friends are all in other accommodations. I know this is a shot in the dark but is anyone willing to swap with me? It's Flat 23 and the candidate would have to be a girl as I've been advised by the lady on the accomodation line. I'm so stressed about this
    Hi Carey,

Don't worry, there's still plenty of time to sort an accommodation swap out
    The Accommodation Team have a Facebook page for room swaps, if you haven't already seen it https://www.facebook.com/Accommodation.NCLswaps

Hope you get it sorted out soon!

Persephone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by careyboyle)
    What kind of accommodation do you have and do you know if the rest of your flat are all girls? I'm in Marris House but I would prefer to be in a same sex flat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gull97)
    What kind of accommodation do you have and do you know if the rest of your flat are all girls? I'm in Marris House but I would prefer to be in a same sex flat.
    Hey I have a single sexed girls room at st mary's that I'd like to swap. Let me know if you're interested or not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amygill33)
    Hey I have a single sexed girls room at st mary's that I'd like to swap. Let me know if you're interested or not
    So do you know if the rest of your flatmates are girls? I'm sorry I'm just really stressed about this 😊

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.