Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've been allocated
    LOR211, Lord - Chancellors Court

Anyone got something near me?

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, i got Williams in Chancellors Court! What course are you doing? I'm so glad cause it was the halls that i wanted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bredatimoney)
    Hiya, i got Williams in Chancellors Court! What course are you doing? I'm so glad cause it was the halls that i wanted
    Media film and television (ignore the change in my username same guy)

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm also heading off to Edge Hill. I've been offered Binns - Chancellors Court 🤔

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student_22)
    Hey! I'm also heading off to Edge Hill. I've been offered Binns - Chancellors Court 🤔
    I'm in Binns too, im 013

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Jenkins - Chancellors South and will be doing Media, Film and Television. I'm quite shy so it'd be nice to familiarise myself with anyone who'll be staying near me or who'll be on my course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahcubells)
    I'm in Binns too, im 013
    Hi I'm Matty I'm staying in Meadon chancellors court in room 05 would like to know who else is staying in the same building and floor as me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Palonirya)
    I'm in Jenkins - Chancellors South and will be doing Media, Film and Television. I'm quite shy so it'd be nice to familiarise myself with anyone who'll be staying near me or who'll be on my course.
    Hey I'm on that course

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.