The Student Room Group

He didn't pay for the first date/meet up

Scroll to see replies

Original post by eden3
Praise GAAWWWWWDD Ayymmmeeen Lawd Donutellme, im jus tryna preach to the people mayne. this **** is professional but it is unlicensed.
if i keep listenin to Lawd Gains hopefully ill be loookin gewwwd mayne.

ayyy Lawd @donutellme look what i found mayne, it's Bishop Feathers aka Lawd Silver Arrow.... he dun made him some MO gaiiiinsssss.....

Aymen brotha ayyyyyMENNNN

Mayne watchu TAWKIN you lookin CLEAN AS ****, but you can always make some mo gains

Pastor Silver Arrow been listenin to our damn sermons and followin the way of Lawddd Gains

Original post by Silver Arrow
das it mane, das it.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh....
Reply 41
Original post by Anonymous
tbh we didn' even plan to go for dinner- it was a meet up and smoke weedhash thing but we ended up going to nandoes- and he didn't pay for me
yes to second date?

Tbh I wouldn't worry about that he didn't offer to pay. Maybe he's short on money? Maybe he just doesn't believe in that stuff? If I was him, I'd want you to judge me for how I was rather than if I paid for nandos
Original post by Foo.mp3
Oh the romance of it all! :daydreaming:

Not much of a date so no idea what you were expecting. If you want a traditional date then set yourself up right.. :rolleyes:

In answer to your question: ask yourself what kind of date you want and whether this guy can deliver. Simples

so how do i go about setting myself up right then
Original post by venetiaan
What the **** are they supposed to do until they marry then? How are they going to survive? Go on dates paid by men so they can eat?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2298186/I-dinner-whore-Confessions-fashionista-cruised-Craigslist-OKCupid-dates-just-free-meals.html
Original post by profesh
perhaps you aspire to be the first man to cause a girl to spontaneously orgasm through unrelenting fiscal logic, but until you publish that groundbreaking treatise i suspect fortune will continue to favour a less stultifying approach.

AbSoLuTeLy DeMoLiShEd

Attachment not found

Well apparently it happens but it doesnt mean that the majority of women would ever do that.
Most women have worked at some point of their lives.
Personally i prefer to pay for my half on first dates, or in the least offer to, i feel it shows maturity and independence. How can you expect an equal relationship if you're relying on them, as a few have said, it's the 21st century!

I actually recently brought this up with a couple of guy friends and while some said they feel like its a blow to their masculinity and they want to feel like they're impressing her. The majority said that if a girl is willing to pay (ie offers/brings her wallet) they took them more seriously
So i'd go on another date, ignore these trivial social expectations and focus on if you actually like him :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending