Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have applied for the Postgraduate loan and I am currently waiting for a response. I read that the loan is paid in 3 equal instalments. I would like to know, after the first instalment, when the 2nd and 3rd instalments are given.
    Furthermore, as I am applying for course at City University, I am required to pay 50% of tuition fees in order to register. I was told that in order to receive the first payment of the loan, I must complete the registration at the university. Is it true? Because in such case I should find alternate solutions to pay the 50% before receiving the 1st instalment of the Postgraduate loan.
    Thank you in advance.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by amy.ranasingha)
    I have applied for the Postgraduate loan and I am currently waiting for a response. I read that the loan is paid in 3 equal instalments. I would like to know, after the first instalment, when the 2nd and 3rd instalments are given.
    Furthermore, as I am applying for course at City University, I am required to pay 50% of tuition fees in order to register. I was told that in order to receive the first payment of the loan, I must complete the registration at the university. Is it true? Because in such case I should find alternate solutions to pay the 50% before receiving the 1st instalment of the Postgraduate loan.
    Thank you in advance.
    Hi,

The loan is paid at the start of each academic term. We need to receive Confirmation of Registration from your university before we can release the payment to you.

Thanks

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.