The Student Room Group

major sex/size issue... help guys

I really need some advice as I can not talk about this matter to anyone I know.

I have been with my boyfriend for some time now. I went out with him because he is a virgin and I found that really cute and decent.
sometimes he used to boast about the size of his penis for a joke which got me curious obviously. He never let me touch him or anything. Well, I ended up making contact without looking and I felt really disappointed. I am not a shallow person but I just thought "sex will not be good". I think its about 4 inches max and really thin. He cant even erect fully but he does ejaculate.
Its just weird how he satisfies himself by saying its big and I am just like "yeh yeh baby"...
The problem is he doesnt want to have sex and I feel I am ready to have sex. I really like him and the last thing I want is to end it over such a matter. Actually, if i do end it over such a reason..am I being a jerk?

What shall I do? :confused:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
if u were to end now, over this, to him it would probably humiliate him and crush his confidence to the point of despair, thats the fact of the matter. us guys place a lot of pride and emphasis on our "kit".
However, you're a young girl who wants to enjoy urself, i wudnt blame u for dumping him and havin fun with sum1 else. sex today, relationships tomorrow.
You got three options i guess;
1) Dump him for the penis thing
2) Dump him but blame it on something else (you think he's cheating, you hate his taste in music, whatever, its ur call)
3) Try some sex stuff thats inventive and stimulating so ur not just left in awkward silence with his penny whistle. Spice things up and make a go of it.
But for gods sake, be discreet.
Reply 2
Anonymous
am I being a jerk?

Yes.
Reply 3
Well obviously the reason he says that stuff is because hes insecure. So don't make it a big deal.
And yes, you're being a bit of a jerk.
Reply 4
Anonymous

I have been with my boyfriend for some time now. I went out with him because he is a virgin and I found that really cute and decent.
sometimes he used to boast about the size of his penis for a joke which got me curious obviously. He never let me touch him or anything. Well, I ended up making contact without looking and I felt really disappointed. I am not a shallow person but I just thought "sex will not be good". I think its about 4 inches max and really thin. He cant even erect fully but he does ejaculate.
Its just weird how he satisfies himself by saying its big and I am just like "yeh yeh baby"...
The problem is he doesnt want to have sex and I feel I am ready to have sex. I really like him and the last thing I want is to end it over such a matter. Actually, if i do end it over such a reason..am I being a jerk?

If you really like/love him, you'll find a way round it
Reply 5
Anonymous
Well, I ended up making contact without looking and I felt really disappointed.

^o) ......

But really, are you at all interested in him? If you’re with him simply because he’s a virgin and joked about having a large penis (which most kids do, which leads me onto wondering the ages involved...), then leave him now – it’ll be better for the both of you. However, if you’re actually interested in him and do have some feelings for him, then you shouldn’t leave him IMO over this one issue and you two can work around it.
Reply 6
I always knew that all that "Its not the size that matters, its what you do with it" was a load of crap.
Reply 7
Dude
I always knew that all that "Its not the size that matters, its what you do with it" was a load of crap.

:laugh:
Anonymous

I just don't understand why a guy would lie to his gf over his size - its not as though he can hide it! :eek:
Reply 9
SHAC attack!
I just don't understand why a guy would lie to his gf over his size - its not as though he can hide it! :eek:

It’s all relative – maybe to him it was the largest he’d ever seen. *shrugs*
You seem very very shallow indeed.

Firstly, you say you are with him because he is a virgin, which you find "cute" and "decent". Er, surely you are with him because you like him not just because he is a virgin.

Secondly, so what if he isn't well endowed. There's more to life, you know. How do you know he can't maintain an erection? You haven't even seen his penis! It could be bigger than you think!

Thirdly, if he isn't ready for sex yet, then fair enough. You can't pressurise him or whatever. He needs to be ready first.

If you do decide to dump him I suggest you do not say "your wang is too small mate". This will not go down too well, and will crush every ounce of his ego/self esteem (if he even has any!) etc.
Reply 11
Lol if ur gonna dump him be nice about it
Something like i dont think this is working out
rather than the u lieing prick ur ... is 4 inches lol
Reply 12
Jonas13
if u were to end now, over this, to him it would probably humiliate him and crush his confidence to the point of despair, thats the fact of the matter. us guys place a lot of pride and emphasis on our "kit".

Maybe for you pal. If he's an alright geezir, he won't get hung up about an opinion such as this.

To the girl - this is being shallow, love.
Anonymous
The problem is he doesnt want to have sex and I feel I am ready to have sex. I really like him and the last thing I want is to end it over such a matter.

I think you answered your own problem. Bingo.
Apart from the rest of the perfectly fair slagging off you've got in this thread (yes you're a jerk, yes you're shallow), my small comment:

How do you know all this? Did he tell you? I mean, I seriously doubt he did given what you're saying about him boasting all the time, which probably means his penis wasn't actually fully erect when you felt it. (And trust me, it'd be pretty hard for him to get himself to ejaculate at all if he was never erect.) Chances are, even if he did, he doesn't have a clue of what the "norm" is. Has he personally gone round and surveyed other men's erect penises? No, of course not.
Reply 15
Anonymous

sometimes he used to boast about the size of his penis for a joke which got me curious obviously. He never let me touch him or anything. Well, I ended up making contact without looking and I felt really disappointed. I am not a shallow person but I just thought "sex will not be good". I think its about 4 inches max and really thin. He cant even erect fully but he does ejaculate

Evidently, you're psychic; you tell us.
Reply 16
I find it funny how you went out with him because he is a virgin....anyway just deal with it....think of him rather than yourself.t
Reply 17
If you like with him stay with him for a bit, may as well boost his confidence! But if you actually dont like him... or you want sex and he isnt going to, then I guess you're not made for each other.

But work at it, don't just suggest full-blown sex straight away. Why not try and get him confident in other sexual things first?
Reply 18
I think that any guy that boasts about the size of his penis probably has a tiny little pecker.
He bought it on himself, its probably karma.
Dude

its what men with small penis say the flip side is "anything more than a handfuls a waste" is what women with small breasts say.

Not true but there you go.

Ok OP firstly there are ways round him having a small weenie, fingers, oral etc.
Secondly you dating him cos hes a virgin which leasds me to assume that you want to take his flower as an ego thing so thats not cool
thirdly dumping him cos hes small yep makes you a jerk,

if your going to dumpp him then fine but as the others have said DONT make it about his penis

Latest