The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Anonymous
does 4 inches max, really thin and always remaining soft sounds normal to you? even when he claims that he is reallly really turned on?

If it always remains soft, then you've never seen him erect. 4 inches when soft could well make him quite big, but you've never seen it. For someone who's a virgin, he probably has serious anxiety issues. He probably can't get hard in front of you. If you actually want good sex, wait until he's ready, make him comfortable, and see. You may find he's not as small when he actually has an erection :wink:

It's very normal for guys to have anxiety issues on their first time. However turned on he is, he may just not get hard. Don't judge him before you know, as clearly, unless you're not being serious about not having seen it erect, you have no idea.
Anonymous
does 4 inches max, really thin and always remaining soft sounds normal to you? even when he claims that he is reallly really turned on?

He lies to you because he doesn't trust you.
If he is not completley hard he may be lying about his sexuality or "horniness" in some way because he is too ashamed to admit that he requires "something extra" to get completly hard.

Im not implying that he is gay (which is possible) but he may have a fetish or lust after a particular sexual stimulation that he is too shy to talk to you about.

Additionally you do not ALWAYS have to engage in penetrative sex or if you/he insist upon it to get full gratification then you can just concentrate on providing really good foreplay until he is completely hard.

As for length I cant help you, im 5 inches and ive received no complaints, neither do I feel embarrassed about being an inch "below average" so I shrug my shoulders.
All I have been able to establish so far is that he came in his pants.

Somewhere along the line you discovered his penis can ejaculate whilst soft and how big it is at most...

wtf?
I'ma be honest though, my ex was about 5 1/2 inches and my current is 7 1/2 and i'd not look back.
Timeslikethese
I'ma be honest though, my ex was about 5 1/2 inches and my current is 7 1/2 and i'd not look back.

Thankyou for your crippling honesty...:p:
I think you're being really insensitive here, as people have said before you say you're with him because he's a virgin and you found it "cute", surely you should be with someone for their personality? I mean you don't meet someone and they say "ohhh by the way, i'm a virgin" and think "ohh i know i'll get with him that's cute". If you actually care and have feelings for this guy you'll give things a go, so what if he's not as big as he said he was, he's probably so worried about you being disappointed that he did lie about size, and it looks like the poor bloke had reason to be worried. I doubt he was hard when you say you felt it because when erect no penis is soft and really thin even if it is small in length. He's not ready for sex, you can either be patient and wait until he's ready or end things now. I do however think that you finishing with him because of such a small unimportant matter is pretty shallow. *end of rant*
mynameiscal
Thankyou for your crippling honesty...:p:

that's not to say somebody smaller couldn't be better at sex, I just would be disappointed with less, I reckon.
Anonymous
I really need some advice as I can not talk about this matter to anyone I know.

I have been with my boyfriend for some time now. I went out with him because he is a virgin and I found that really cute and decent.
sometimes he used to boast about the size of his penis for a joke which got me curious obviously. He never let me touch him or anything. Well, I ended up making contact without looking and I felt really disappointed. I am not a shallow person but I just thought "sex will not be good". I think its about 4 inches max and really thin. He cant even erect fully but he does ejaculate.
Its just weird how he satisfies himself by saying its big and I am just like "yeh yeh baby"...
The problem is he doesnt want to have sex and I feel I am ready to have sex. I really like him and the last thing I want is to end it over such a matter. Actually, if i do end it over such a reason..am I being a jerk?

What shall I do? :confused:

here's what you need to do: go down on him, give him some unconditional lovin, then if you do break up with him tell all your girl friends know that he's amazing in bed. sorted
Reply 69
Seems to me that it took 4 pages for soemone to state the obvious.
If he had a floppy joe and it was 4 inches, then he probably isn't actually that mall.
Maybe you ain't pushing the right buttons to get his blood pumping?

If you dump him cos he has a tiny cock your an a'hole though.

Speak to him, tell him you're ready to have sex, explain you've been waiting for 2 years if you must, but don't say, oh btw your cock is tiny!!!
Reply 70
JaSPLuNK!
All men lie about their penis size, gets us higher on the food chain. I myself, only have a 3 inch penis

Spoiler

So do we assume your lying?
Lets hope your a little too content with your place in the food chain and your lying to get lower, or some shizzle like that lol :p:
Reply 71
I'm not sure this 'discussion' is even worth commenting on, its bloody obvious whats wrong, It's not his wilkins thats the problem, its your mentality. Damn woman, your probably not even getting him excited, and your the one thinking of dumping?

Thats really not right..
Reply 72
What an odd fellow.

Surely this shouldn't mean the end of the relationship though, if you actually care about him. Just strikes me a bit strange he'd boast, as previously mentioned, when it can't particularly hide it from you.
Reply 73
Am I the only one wondering why they've been together 2 years and she hasn't even SEEN his penis?
Reply 74
Kate.
Am I the only one wondering why they've been together 2 years and she hasn't even SEEN his penis?

Well, she has felt it – or so she thinks. Otherwise, depending on the circumstances of the relationship, I don’t think it’s such a big thing that they’ve been together for two years and she’s not yet seen his penis.
Some relationships go slow. Could perhaps be the reason she expected it to be so much more impressive than it is.. but it's fine either way for a couple
Why don't you just talk to him about all of this?
Tell him him you're feeling and ask why he doesn't want to have sex. If he wants to wait, then either you have to cope with that or you could dump him because you're not after the same thing in a relationship anymore or you could ask him why, see if he will change his mind, but don't force him.

Seriously, talk to him about it. That's the only real way to resolve this. If you care about him, then hopefully you can sort it out. Do you have any idea why he doesn't want to have sex? But if he doesn't want to, and you really do, then maybe it's not a good thing for you two to be in this relationship together.
Reply 77
Timeslikethese
that's not to say somebody smaller couldn't be better at sex, I just would be disappointed with less, I reckon.

I know the feeling. Obviously cup-size is less integral to sex than is penis-length, but when your 'first' had breasts that would turn Sharon Stone green, it's difficult not to feel as though one should somehow strive (within reason) to maintain that precedent.
Drogue
If it always remains soft, then you've never seen him erect. 4 inches when soft could well make him quite big, but you've never seen it.

You're probably right but the way that the OP said it, it sounded like the guy can't get fully hard, yet they're still having sex. If he's actually got a flaccid one, then they can't be having sex at all. He might actually try with what some might call a "semi" but that usually means it's a lot bigger than "at rest".

I've noticed that a lot of young girls have misconceptions of what's normal down there: from girls thinking that 10 inches is normal to girls thinking that guys are supposed to become hard as soon as you touch their penis or they see a naked woman and that if they're not hard, it must mean that you're unattractive
(I had sex with a girl about 3 or 4 times one evening and was getting really tired but as soon as I said "sorry I think it's best we sleep", she started almost crying because to her, it meant that I thought she was ugly).
Girls are often quite bad at estimating length too...

Unless they ask if they can get the tape measure out! :rolleyes:
Reply 79
Anonymous
You're probably right but the way that the OP said it, it sounded like the guy can't get fully hard, yet they're still having sex.

They’re not having sex. She hasn’t even seen it. Apparently she somehow came into contact with it, but apart from that they’ve not done anything and she’s not seen it.

Latest

Trending

Trending