Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    grateful for any help!
    When it says "realistic appraisil of the feasibilty of potential solutions" Is that where I can start talking about whether I will use access or not? Or should I save that for the design? Or is it where I say what I will do - but I dont mention specific programs?
    Need to get it in this afternoon, lol, all advice/ideas appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily+meg)
    Hi,
    grateful for any help!
    When it says "realistic appraisil of the feasibilty of potential solutions" Is that where I can start talking about whether I will use access or not? Or should I save that for the design? Or is it where I say what I will do - but I dont mention specific programs?
    Need to get it in this afternoon, lol, all advice/ideas appreciated!
    From interpreting the question, it should be where you talk about the solutions you could choose to use e.g. an off-the-shelf package such as Access or bespoke such as VB. You must compare the feasibility of each, and then conclude by saying which one you have chosen and why. If you need an example document, I have one...

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for that, I think I have done basically that.
    Another point I have to do is "data source/s and destiantions"
    is this to do with the user? and is the data source where I get the data from, eg previous records?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily+meg)
    Thanks for that, I think I have done basically that.
    Another point I have to do is "data source/s and destiantions"
    is this to do with the user? and is the data source where I get the data from, eg previous records?
    You need to consider where the system is deriving the data from...e.g. where does the system get its data? basically you need to think about a data flow diagram....from the input of data to the process, and then the expected output.

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.