The Student Room Group

Want to Re-take my A-levels!

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone could give me any suggestions as to what to do...Today i found out that i got a DDE. D in AQA A Psychology, D in AQA English Literature and an E in OCR Economics. I was wondering if i could re-sit my AS and A2 modules in the summer of 2017 in an attempt to get better grades. But i'm not sure if this is possible. Can someone help me!
Original post by kdg1234
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone could give me any suggestions as to what to do...Today i found out that i got a DDE. D in AQA A Psychology, D in AQA English Literature and an E in OCR Economics. I was wondering if i could re-sit my AS and A2 modules in the summer of 2017 in an attempt to get better grades. But i'm not sure if this is possible. Can someone help me!

Yes you can resit for the last time next year
Reply 2
Thank you! Do you by any chance know if I am able to re-sit my AS modules next year too?
Reply 3
It would depend on your school/college, however odds are they wont fund it; once you get full A Levels, they dont receive much if any funding for you from the Government!
Original post by kdg1234
Thank you! Do you by any chance know if I am able to re-sit my AS modules next year too?

Yeah you can resit those too. But the 2017 summer is the last chance you will get.
Original post by kdg1234

Yes but last chance

Quick Reply