Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi I'm going to be studying Psychology in October and i was wondering who else has got into essex? and where will you be staying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie.1997)
    hi I'm going to be studying Psychology in October and i was wondering who else has got into essex? and where will you be staying
    Hi Sophie, I'm starting in October too, also studying psychology. I am commuting to uni I only live about an hour away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raela)
    Hi Sophie, I'm starting in October too, also studying psychology. I am commuting to uni I only live about an hour away.
    Ah nice to meet you 😊 I don't live far either but I'd rather live on campus haha

ReputationRep:
    Ah nice to meet you 😊 I don't live far either but I'd rather live on campus haha
    I would but I'm 32 so I'd cramp everyone's style 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raela)
    I would but I'm 32 so I'd cramp everyone's style 😂
    Ah okay I doubt you would want to be living with a bunch of rowdy teenagers 😂

ReputationRep:
    I got offered south courts and will be studying accounting and finance

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys! I just got into Essex via clearing for Biomedical Sciences. I have decided to commute to uni everyday but unfortunately it is 1 hour 50 mins by train. Do u know anyone else who has done the same before? Is it manageable and do u anyone else who commutes there by car? It takes only about an hour by car so hopefully I can make friends with ppl who might be able to drop me off 😁

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Karatekid Shiva)
    Hi Guys! I just got into Essex via clearing for Biomedical Sciences. I have decided to commute to uni everyday but unfortunately it is 1 hour 50 mins by train. Do u know anyone else who has done the same before? Is it manageable and do u anyone else who commutes there by car? It takes only about an hour by car so hopefully I can make friends with ppl who might be able to drop me off 😁
    Yo Shiva its Kapilan,Im doing exactly the same thing as you, rt, im going to commuting as well loool....and doing the same course... ahahaha

Hiya, I'm studying Psychology in October as well and I'll be staying at the Quays

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chlovellmae)
    Hiya, I'm studying Psychology in October as well and I'll be staying at the Quays
    Same as me 😁🎉 are you looking forward to it

Same as me 😁🎉 are you looking forward to it
    Hell yesss 🙌🏽

ReputationRep:
    Hell yesss 🙌🏽
    That's good! 😂 Which building are you staying in? I'm in sainty quay!

That's good! 😂 Which building are you staying in? I'm in sainty quay!
    sameee 👌🏾

ReputationRep:
    sameee 👌🏾
    Oh cool, I'll see you there 😄

Oh cool, I'll see you there 😄
    see ya!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.