University of York Accommodation Swap Thread 2016 Watch

Polly808
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi, I'm starting York Uni in September and have been offered James, ensuite, catered, 40 weeks (Hes West) and wanted Langwith self catered (Hes East). Was wondering if anyone wanted to swap?

Thanks!
choychoy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Got langwith self catered and you have what in looking for, PM or leave a message here if you sill have it available. Cheers
Bradwork123
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have an offer of exactly what you want. Self catered in langwithe. Good luck with your search. Message me if interested
Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 498
Size:  88.6 KB
fldem
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ugh yours is exactly what I want but self-catered. I'm in Halifax with standard, self-catered, shared bathroom for 40 weeks. I'm absolutely desperate for an ensuite because of health and personal reasons but they won't acknowledge it unless I get a doctor's letter in like three days (impossible). If anyone has this, please, please let me know. It's making me not want to go.
Polly808
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by choychoy)
Got langwith self catered and you have what in looking for, PM or leave a message here if you sill have it available. Cheers
Sorry 51 weeks is just too long for me. Hope you find someone to swap with though!
Fatima724
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi I've got a large ensuite 51 weeks at Halifax college if anyone wants to swap?
jwd505
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by choychoy)
If you are still looking to swap I've been trying desperately to find a room in langwith, I have a room in Halifax, self-catered, 44 week let, shared bathroom if you would like to swap. Thanks
isabellabezer
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi I have langwith ensuite self catered if you're still interested in swapping
isabellabezer
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Fatima724)
Hi I've got a large ensuite 51 weeks at Halifax college if anyone wants to swap?
I have a langwith ensuite self catered if you would like to swap still
isabellabezer
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Polly808)
Hi, I'm starting York Uni in September and have been offered James, ensuite, catered, 40 weeks (Hes West) and wanted Langwith self catered (Hes East). Was wondering if anyone wanted to swap?

Thanks!
I have ensuite langwith self catered if you want to still swap
escrane1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by isabellabezer)
Hi I have langwith ensuite self catered if you're still interested in swapping
would you like to swap with me? I have a catered, shared bethroom in Vanbrugh for around £5700
how many weeks is yours for?
isabellabezer
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yeah I would definitely swap! I'm a 51 week let
isabellabezer
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by escrane1)
would you like to swap with me? I have a catered, shared bethroom in Vanbrugh for around £5700
how many weeks is yours for?
Yeah i'm desperate to swap! i have a 51 week let, is that okay? please get back to me
escrane1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by isabellabezer)
Yeah i'm desperate to swap! i have a 51 week let, is that okay? please get back to me

I'm sorry I just can't afford that
Meganh1997
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Is anyone interested in swapping for a 40 week let, catered in fairfax? I'll even take off campus accomodation. Message me if you're interested at all!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of York
    October Visit Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of York
    October Visit Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 30 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (57)
67.06%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.18%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.76%

Watched Threads