Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

University of York Accommodation Swap Thread 2016 Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm starting York Uni in September and have been offered James, ensuite, catered, 40 weeks (Hes West) and wanted Langwith self catered (Hes East). Was wondering if anyone wanted to swap?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Got langwith self catered and you have what in looking for, PM or leave a message here if you sill have it available. Cheers

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer of exactly what you want. Self catered in langwithe. Good luck with your search. Message me if interested
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 371
Size:  88.6 KB

ReputationRep:
    Ugh yours is exactly what I want but self-catered. I'm in Halifax with standard, self-catered, shared bathroom for 40 weeks. I'm absolutely desperate for an ensuite because of health and personal reasons but they won't acknowledge it unless I get a doctor's letter in like three days (impossible). If anyone has this, please, please let me know. It's making me not want to go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by choychoy)
    Got langwith self catered and you have what in looking for, PM or leave a message here if you sill have it available. Cheers
    Sorry 51 weeks is just too long for me. Hope you find someone to swap with though!

ReputationRep:
    Hi I've got a large ensuite 51 weeks at Halifax college if anyone wants to swap?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by choychoy)
    If you are still looking to swap I've been trying desperately to find a room in langwith, I have a room in Halifax, self-catered, 44 week let, shared bathroom if you would like to swap. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have langwith ensuite self catered if you're still interested in swapping

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fatima724)
    Hi I've got a large ensuite 51 weeks at Halifax college if anyone wants to swap?
    I have a langwith ensuite self catered if you would like to swap still

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Polly808)
    Hi, I'm starting York Uni in September and have been offered James, ensuite, catered, 40 weeks (Hes West) and wanted Langwith self catered (Hes East). Was wondering if anyone wanted to swap?

Thanks!
    I have ensuite langwith self catered if you want to still swap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isabellabezer)
    Hi I have langwith ensuite self catered if you're still interested in swapping
    would you like to swap with me? I have a catered, shared bethroom in Vanbrugh for around £5700
    how many weeks is yours for?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I would definitely swap! I'm a 51 week let

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by escrane1)
    would you like to swap with me? I have a catered, shared bethroom in Vanbrugh for around £5700
    how many weeks is yours for?
    Yeah i'm desperate to swap! i have a 51 week let, is that okay? please get back to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isabellabezer)
    Yeah i'm desperate to swap! i have a 51 week let, is that okay? please get back to me

I'm sorry I just can't afford that

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone interested in swapping for a 40 week let, catered in fairfax? I'll even take off campus accomodation. Message me if you're interested at all!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.