revolvingdoor
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Has anybody else had very odd results in WJEC ICT as level today? I've got A's all year long and only dropped 3 marks in the mock out of 100, then today I got a D on ICT1 and a C overall. It doesnt really matter to me that I got a C because im dropping it and unis wouldnt like it anyway but I want to know if anybody else has experienced anything similar.
betabex
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My result was odd too. I've got A's in all my ICT mocks throughout the year but today I got a B in ICT1 as I dropped 25 raw marks, which was odd as I felt the most confident with this exam and was expecting to get an A out of it. Judging from the examiners' report on the WJEC website, my guess is that they marked the exam harshly.
Aaron2515
Badges: 15
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by betabex)
My result was odd too. I've got A's in all my ICT mocks throughout the year but today I got a B in ICT1 as I dropped 25 raw marks, which was odd as I felt the most confident with this exam and was expecting to get an A out of it. Judging from the examiners' report on the WJEC website, my guess is that they marked the exam harshly.
You're lucky. I got AAAC. The C being in ict. I got a U in the exam!!
PedanticStudent
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi guys; here is a link to the thread for IT3 in 2017.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4516494

I have made a big post there including some advice and resources for you. Go and take a look if you like.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Edinburgh Napier University
    Postgraduate Drop-in Brunch Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?