Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody else had very odd results in WJEC ICT as level today? I've got A's all year long and only dropped 3 marks in the mock out of 100, then today I got a D on ICT1 and a C overall. It doesnt really matter to me that I got a C because im dropping it and unis wouldnt like it anyway but I want to know if anybody else has experienced anything similar.

ReputationRep:
    My result was odd too. I've got A's in all my ICT mocks throughout the year but today I got a B in ICT1 as I dropped 25 raw marks, which was odd as I felt the most confident with this exam and was expecting to get an A out of it. Judging from the examiners' report on the WJEC website, my guess is that they marked the exam harshly.

(Original post by betabex)
    My result was odd too. I've got A's in all my ICT mocks throughout the year but today I got a B in ICT1 as I dropped 25 raw marks, which was odd as I felt the most confident with this exam and was expecting to get an A out of it. Judging from the examiners' report on the WJEC website, my guess is that they marked the exam harshly.
    You're lucky. I got AAAC. The C being in ict. I got a U in the exam!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys; here is a link to the thread for IT3 in 2017.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4516494

I have made a big post there including some advice and resources for you. Go and take a look if you like.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.