Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Disappointed with my results :/

+ What if my predicted grades are AAA?

ReputationRep:
    yeah if you're predicted the required grades

ReputationRep:
    I knew someone who got that at AS and she got rejected from all her unis....I would definitely look more into it to see if u stand a chance at getting offers

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Someone close to me got AAB at AS today and wants to do dentistry. Any chances? Predicted same grades (AAB or AAA)!

ReputationRep:
    if you're predicted AAA universities will probably look at the rest of your application. That's no guarantee of an offer, but it's better than nothing! If you're predicted AAB however, I wouldn't count on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cshuayb)
    Disappointed with my results :/

+ What if my predicted grades are AAA
    Yes you can, depending on what university you want to go to. Just remember it's not about what top uni you go to, it's all about how determined you are to succeed in the world of dentistry. I personally know of people who haven't even done a-levels yet got into a uni (not top 10) and now own their own dentist earning ££££££££££££s

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.