Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Halifax with a standard shared bathroom for 40 weeks from 24 sep to 2 July. I'd like to be on Heslington East campus. Anyone interested to swap?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mw124)
    I'm in Halifax with a standard shared bathroom for 40 weeks from 24 sep to 2 July. I'd like to be on Heslington East campus. Anyone interested to swap?
    Hi, I have a premium self-catered ensuite in Constantine College if you are interested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elliebrown6)
    Hi, I have a premium self-catered ensuite in Constantine College if you are interested.
    Hello,

Would you like to swap? I have a shared self-catered at Derwent college.

ReputationRep:
    I have a standard shared bathroom self catered in Younger Court, Halifax College if you would be interested?

ReputationRep:
    I have a standard, self catered, shared bathroom in Halifax for £125 a week if you're interested

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 323
Size:  88.6 KB
    Don't miss out on a premium ensuit in heslington east. If you think this sounds perfect to you don't hesitate to get in touch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bradwork123)
    Don't miss out on a premium ensuit in heslington east. If you think this sounds perfect to you don't hesitate to get in touch
    Hey are you still looking to swap rooms? I have a room in halifax that i would like to swap, 44 week let, self catered, shared bathroom.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bradwork123)
    Hey, I am looking to swap. I currently have a catered, shared bathroom in Vanbourgh if that is any good for you.

ReputationRep:
    Searching for a self catered room in alcuin derwent James or vanbrugh
    I have a premium ensuite in langwith

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gofios)
    Hello,

I'd love to swap I have a premium ensuite in langwith

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

is the room self catered and in the main part of derwent college?

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

id love to swap i have a premuim ensuite in langwith

ReputationRep:
    i have a premuim ensuite in langwith 44 week let self catered would you like to swap?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.