Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello all,

I had Chester as my insurance choice today and I managed to get it !

I was just looking at accommodation and was wondering what the best one would be for me as I want to study Law.

All replies appreciated!
    Thanks
    Joe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joe_Cartwright7)
    Hello all,

I was just looking at accommodation and was wondering what the best one would be for me as I want to study Law.

All replies appreciated!
    Thanks
    Joe
    Hi will you be studying on the parkgate road campus? If so, you can't really go wrong grosvener house is posh and expensive but SOME people say its isolating. Fisher/astbury are standard accommodation but people complain about the food (its catered). Parkgate road houses seem good but they're not directly on campus. Then theres the ones in the city centre including the new one. So basically there are pros and cons so it depends what you're after and whether you want catered or self catered
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hello all,

All replies appreciated!
    Thanks
    Joe
    Hi Joe, congratulations on getting in!

Have you already applied for university accommodation? If so, you should be receiving an email in the next few days detailing the accommodation you have been allocated.

If you haven't yet applied for university accommodation and would like to, I would recommend getting in touch with our Accommodation team, call: 01244 513000.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Chester)
    Hi Joe, congratulations on getting in!

Have you already applied for university accommodation? If so, you should be receiving an email in the next few days detailing the accommodation you have been allocated.

If you haven't yet applied for university accommodation and would like to, I would recommend getting in touch with our Accommodation team, call: 01244 513000.
    Thank you!

I will ring the team later on today when I have discussed the options with my parents .

Just one more quick thing, do I need to change my student finance application? I have my firm choice down as the university the money is going to? Or will they know to transfer it to you?

Thanks again
    Joe
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Thank you!

I will ring the team later on today when I have discussed the options with my parents .

Just one more quick thing, do I need to change my student finance application? I have my firm choice down as the university the money is going to? Or will they know to transfer it to you?

Thanks again
    Joe
    Yes you will need to update your Student Finance.It's easy to let them know, simply log into your student finance account at: www.gov.uk/studentfinance and go to:
    Your Account > Change your application > University/college and course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Chester)
    Yes you will need to update your Student Finance.It's easy to let them know, simply log into your student finance account at: www.gov.uk/studentfinance and go to:
    Your Account > Change your application > University/college and course
    Great stuff,

All sorted!

Thanks for the help!

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.