The Student Room Group

Which Disney film has the best soundtrack?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Mancini
Worst thing about the poll is that probably one of the best animation films with some of the best music Anastasia is not on the poll because it's not made by Disney but it would probably be top three in this list if not top. For me Lion King gets my vote though.

Well there are also a few very good Disney films not on there. :beard: Anastasia is great though. Was one of my favourites as a child though I always had to fast forward the dream sequence. :rofl:
Reply 41
I'm sorry, but nothing beats 'I'll make a man out of you', 'A girl worth fighting for' and 'Reflections'. Mulan all the way!
Aladdin's got amazing songs too (as do all Disney films, let's be real), but Mulan is my personal favourite <3
Aladdin has to be my all time favourite, even though I absolutely love tangled and Mulan
Jungle book, because of the baloo song. It is relaxing, it is fine. Liked even the Louie song. It is very rarely that I liked two songs in one disney film.*

Original post by 999tigger
Obviously

[video="youtube;5dhSdnDb3tk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dhSdnDb3tk[/video]

Thank you for that, man!*
[video="youtube;ZSS5dEeMX64"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64[/video]

:bandit:
I picked Lion King because that soundtrack is full of pure classics: Circle of Life, Hakuna Matata, Can You Feel The Love Tonight etc.
Aladdin, Jungle Book and Frozen have pretty good songs too after saying that. I know Frozen's 'overrated', but you have to admit, it's the first Disney film to have some really iconic music since the new millennium.
Never seen Mulan so I don't know any songs from that film!
Then again, lots of Disney films have such good songs..
(edited 7 years ago)
Why the hell isn't Tangled on this list :colonhash:

I See the Light is the most beautiful Disney song I've ever heard, and the rest of the songs are equally great

[video="youtube;RyrYgCvxBUg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyrYgCvxBUg[/video]
Out of the choices on the list, Aladdin Lion King and Frozen are all very good. But the Lion King has a classic feel to it, so I chose that :smile:

Obviously, the clear winner is Hunchback of Notre Dame by a clear mile
"Hell Fire" is the best villain's song I have ever heard
What about Tarzan? I was a bit underwhelmed by the movie itself but Phil Collins did an incredible job on the soundtrack :smile:
Lion king for sure, especially if that includes the soundtrack for the musical - gives me goosebumps every time. The Mulan soundtrack is also amazing but tbh all disney soundtracks are amazing, the brother bear soundtrack is a really good one that comes to mind that i love
I wanted to vote mulan so badly but it has to be lion king. But tangled and monsters inc are also <3
Hercules or Mulan or how is this a question? They're all fantastic

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
The Hunchback of Notre Dame might win on Hellfire alone. :colonhash:

I literally came into the thread to say this. Such an underrated film and probably the best soundtrack of all the films imo :daydreaming:
Reply 53
For me it's got to be Mulan, then Lion King and then Tangled (why isn't it on this list) and then Hercules.
The Lion King is by far the best disney movie. It was probably my first one as well... And best song of course was:
[video="youtube;XkU23m6yX04"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkU23m6yX04[/video]
Sorry why is this even a question?
Unpopular opinion: Oliver and Company.
I would probably have to go with Frozen as I like most of the songs instead of just Let it Go. Mulan has some really good songs though and so does Tangled.
Original post by Mancini
Worst thing about the poll is that probably one of the best animation films with some of the best music Anastasia is not on the poll because it's not made by Disney but it would probably be top three in this list if not top. For me Lion King gets my vote though.

Anastasia isn't Disney although I agree it has the best soundtrack and it's also my favourite animated film.
Reply 59
Original post by bethwalker85
Anastasia isn't Disney although I agree it has the best soundtrack and it's also my favourite animated film.

Where did I state it is Disney ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending