Turn on thread page Beta

co op never pay me! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    pay day is today, and every 4 weeks, last time they muked it up so i havent been paid for 8 weeks! ive been checking my bank account, and its not there yet

anyone else work for co op?

ReputationRep:
    Go to your manager and get 'em to sort it out!

Check they've got the correct bank details for you and if they do have them, they have no excuse!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Agreed you need to speak with your manager about this.

ReputationRep:
    i have, but my branch is known to be the worst organised in the south west! they keep blaming me, he said i gave him the wrong account number, but i remember he read it off my card!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kizzers)
    i have, but my branch is known to be the worst organised in the south west! they keep blaming me, he said i gave him the wrong account number, but i remember he read it off my card!
    But your account number isn't on your card... it's on your statement. They need the number and sort code.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cage)
    But your account number isn't on your card... it's on your statement. They need the number and sort code.
    It's on most cards (account number, roll number, sort code, card number, start and end date, security number, signature, name, bank, type of card, hologram and pin!)

ReputationRep:
    I used to work for them, and had the same problem. My payment was 3 months late when I started, and every month after that, always the wrong amount.

ReputationRep:
    I am in the same boat
    my manager is just flitting about saying 'oh yuo will get paid on friday...' then when that doesn't happen comes with some lame excuse like 'oh M___ who ended up leaving ddin't hand in the job application form' I've completed the job application form twice! and M____ is a new employee and thus this doesn't make sense. (an on-the-spot lie if you ask me). I can imagine its going to come up to 8 weeks of not being payed and theres no guarantee I will get the correct amount of hours I've worked for.

I have to revive this thread, how do I go about contacting headoffice? how do I know if I'm even registered with the head office? the first pays are suppose to be by cheque/cash but this doesn't count as official pay like wtf?

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.