Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, is anybody moving into Langwith College House 02 Horsfield B?

ReputationRep:
    I am! Room 17 apparantly What course you doing?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm doing law yourself? Have you got facebook? we're starting a group chat x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fayf)
    Hey! I'm doing law yourself? Have you got facebook? we're starting a group chat x
    Interactive media here! Oh awesome, I'm Tasha Craven on fb, would be great if you could add me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pixelwulf)
    Interactive media here! Oh awesome, I'm Tasha Craven on fb, would be great if you could add me
    Whats your profile pic? quite a few on here

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing interactive media as well! so glad I've found someone on my course, can't find anyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AimeeWard)
    I'm doing interactive media as well! so glad I've found someone on my course, can't find anyone!
    Oh awesome! Add me on Facebook and I can add you to the course chat we have going - only 4 of us so far

ReputationRep:
    Oh awesome! Add me on Facebook and I can add you to the course chat we have going - only 4 of us so far
    i've tried, but not sure which one you are! what's your profile picture? ahh I'm so excited to meet people on the same course!

ReputationRep:
    Hey Fayf,
    I'm in John West Taylor Block C and I'll be studying Law too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EleonoraDi)
    Hey Fayf,
    I'm in John West Taylor Block C and I'll be studying Law too!
    Join the John West Taylor facebook group and look for your housemates there. https://www.facebook.com/groups/861334917331879/

There should be a group just like that for other blocks as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikolv2)
    Join the John West Taylor facebook group and look for your housemates there. https://www.facebook.com/groups/861334917331879/

There should be a group just like that for other blocks as well.
    Hi mikolv2,
    yeah, knew of the existence of that group. I asked yo be added, now I'm just waiting for someone to accept the request

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.