The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Park Court Accommodation

Hey,

I just got allocated to Park Court for the year, however I stupidly missed the part that states the first payment is due on the 17/09/16 so it's unlikely I will have £1,769 in my account before loans come in. Would it be possible to negotiate this with the landlord?
Original post by Alexoso
Hey,

I just got allocated to Park Court for the year, however I stupidly missed the part that states the first payment is due on the 17/09/16 so it's unlikely I will have £1,769 in my account before loans come in. Would it be possible to negotiate this with the landlord?

Hi,

If you get in touch with our Accommodation Office on 01522 886195 or email [email protected] they will be able to help.

Darren :smile:
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by UniLincolnRep
Hi,

If you get in touch with our Accommodation Office on 01522 886195 or email [email protected] they will be able to help.

Darren :smile:

Thanks!
Reply 3
Original post by Alexoso
Thanks!

Could you let me know what they say as i'm also having the same dilemma aha
Reply 4
Original post by LucyR96

Yeah will do, went through to their answering machine so I'm not expecting an answer until tomorrow. I'm sure it's a common enough problem so fingers crossed it works out.
Reply 5
Original post by LucyR96

Hey so basically all you need to do is phone up and explain your situation, the option is to pay 4 weeks rent on arrival which is just over £300 and pay the remainder once your loans come in, the 4 weeks will be payable with student overdraft though.
I had to use overdraft because I'm pretty sure I will not have £576 ready on the 17th of September. I have to wait for my maintenance loan to come through then I'll need to pay back.

Quick Reply

Latest