The Student Room Group

Hawaiian pizza - yay or nay?

Scroll to see replies

Bit boring, but ok. it depends what the alternative is? if its no pizza at all then its a yay. If I cna hoose other pizzas then its a nay.
No. It's just wrong.
Reply 22
Original post by claireestelle
I'm sorry, please dont ban me oh mighty SL.

The sass is strong with this one, blimey :tongue:

I apologise for whatever I may have done to deserve this... :adore:
Reply 23
It's a sin.
Anyone that doesn't like Hawaiian is a pizza amateur :hand:
Original post by Tiger Rag
Tomato is a fruit!

Technically, yes. However, I've never seen a tomato in a fruit salad, and no other fruit is used so widely as a base for a sauce for savoury food. Technically a fruit, practically a vegetable :wink:
don't like savoury pineappley things.
Original post by Nirgilis
The sass is strong with this one, blimey :tongue:

I apologise for whatever I may have done to deserve this... :adore:

It's the 3 coffees i've had today probably making me sassy:P
Wouldn't specifically buy it, but will eat it if it's there!
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Anyone that doesn't like Hawaiian is a pizza amateur :hand:

I consider myself quite the pizza connoisseur, and I think a pizza with pineapple is an abomination of a pizza :tongue:

If I'm ever given a Hawaiian pizza, I always pick of the pineapple and then have it for afters :wink:
For people who are saying nay, you're WRONG!

#teamhawaiian
Reply 31
Original post by Slowbro93
For people who are saying nay, you're WRONG!

#teamhawaiian

+1
I must admit I am a fan of Hawaiian pizza, though second to a meat feast pizza any day! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nay but pineapple on a pizza isn't anywhere near as bad as putting fish on a pizza though imo
Nay, just don't like cooked pineapple in general
No, and if you put Pineapple on your pizza you can **** right off.
Reply 36
It's about getting the balance of pineapple right and what other toppings there are. Too much pineapple is horrendous, so a nay. IMO, there should be a bit of pineapple so that you get some sweetness and a very slight sourness that complements and highlights the other toppings. A well constructed Hawaiian is a definite yay.

#teamhawaiian
Never understood why so many people spit their dummies out juts over the pineapple. If you dont like it, then take it off. it is still pizza.
Ewww, what a waste of money and even more money for going for a stuff crust one, tell them to stop being stupid and get a proper one, meat feast, meateor, etc much better
Reply 39
You guys should actually TRY pineapple on pizza. its nice. dunno why everyones making such a big deal out of it.

Quick Reply

Latest