The Student Room Group

Apply via UCAS after results

Hi guys,

Im currently in year 12 and wish to study medicine.Teachers predict me an A* Biology, A* Maths but a C in chemistry. Obviously i cant apply to med school with the C prediction in chemistry, so can i wait until next year when i finish my a levels completely and then apply to unis using my actual grades or do i have to apply this year using predictions? And would i need to take the UKCAT and BMAT this year or next year (after results)?
Original post by johnbennett
Hi guys,

Im currently in year 12 and wish to study medicine.Teachers predict me an A* Biology, A* Maths but a C in chemistry. Obviously i cant apply to med school with the C prediction in chemistry, so can i wait until next year when i finish my a levels completely and then apply to unis using my actual grades or do i have to apply this year using predictions? And would i need to take the UKCAT and BMAT this year or next year (after results)?

Wait till next year and apply during a gap year with achieved A2 results, you will need to take the UKCAT and BMAT next year.
Reply 2
Original post by Natalierm2707
Wait till next year and apply during a gap year with achieved A2 results, you will need to take the UKCAT and BMAT next year.

Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending