Turn on thread page Beta

What's a C12 form? watch

Announcements

just checked on the UCAS site and it says don't forget to send off my C12 form. Ummm, what is it?! i don't have one! should i have?

anyone? Ta!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    just checked on the UCAS site and it says don't forget to send off my C12 form. Ummm, what is it?! i don't have one! should i have?

anyone? Ta!
    Whereabouts on the UCAS site did you see this? Do you have an URL?

Thanks,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahaydenuk)
    Whereabouts on the UCAS site did you see this? Do you have an URL?

Thanks,
    Its on the track progress site, where u have ure unconditional/accepted offers.

(Original post by GibbonGimp)
    yeah that's where it is. its confusing me. So does anyone know what it is?

ReputationRep:
    It's the final form they send you - I received mine on the 15th. You have to return it to the admissions office of your university within 2 weeks to finalise everything. The address to return it to is printed on theslip

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GibbonGimp)
    I don't see anything about it there..

(Original post by Nylex)
    I don't see anything about it there..

its just below where its says your name. Its got some flashing green dots at the end of it. but it might not have come up on your page yet if you can't see it.

I believe this form is called as AS12, not C12. Could this be the source of confusion?

And it's not on my 'track progress' thingie, but that may be because I sent the form back already.

~Darkness~

ReputationRep:
    I haven't received mine yet, but there was confusion over my results hence i intially got rejected from my uni, when i had got the offer and my ucas website was only updated confirming my place today.Hopefully i will get it on monday.
    Anyone else not recieved it?

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.