The Student Room Group

A bit confused, any help?

Me again, sorry. So it seems that by some miracle I might get into Nottingham on the course I want (without having to talk to anybody somehow!). It's coming up on UCAS track as my confirmed place, with 'Unconditional Offer (firmly accepted)', which is absolutely brilliant. But when I go to view it under more details it still says 'This offer is subject to AAB in chemistry and another science etc.' and that these conditions have to be met by 31st August. So does that mean I only have the place if for example I get my paper remarked and go up a grade in one of the Bs (I got two Bs, and need one to be an A)? I haven't had an email yet (the update was at around 1pm), so is this the case? Or is my place definitely confirmed, and they've (very nicely) given me a place? I would ring up, but I don't know with what number, as this isn't so much a clearing question now.

I very much appreciate any responses. Thank you!
Original post by Steampunk_Kitty
Me again, sorry. So it seems that by some miracle I might get into Nottingham on the course I want (without having to talk to anybody somehow!). It's coming up on UCAS track as my confirmed place, with 'Unconditional Offer (firmly accepted)', which is absolutely brilliant. But when I go to view it under more details it still says 'This offer is subject to AAB in chemistry and another science etc.' and that these conditions have to be met by 31st August. So does that mean I only have the place if for example I get my paper remarked and go up a grade in one of the Bs (I got two Bs, and need one to be an A)? I haven't had an email yet (the update was at around 1pm), so is this the case? Or is my place definitely confirmed, and they've (very nicely) given me a place? I would ring up, but I don't know with what number, as this isn't so much a clearing question now.

I very much appreciate any responses. Thank you!

Give them a call to check.
That was what I was thinking, but I'm not completely sure what number to use, and their clearing hotline, and apparently other numbers were a bit of a mess today anyway. I'll see if I can get through tomorrow. Thanks!
Original post by Steampunk_Kitty
That was what I was thinking, but I'm not completely sure what number to use, and their clearing hotline, and apparently other numbers were a bit of a mess today anyway. I'll see if I can get through tomorrow. Thanks!

As claire said the only people who cna give you clarity are Nottingham. Emphasise the fact it says unconditional and accepted. It might be there way of saying theyeve accpeted 1 grade less. If you have to get a remark, then make sure its a priority remark so its done quickly. If they accpet you then it migt mean you can skip the remark.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending