Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I initially applied for 5 universities and exceeded the conditions of my firm choice. So I decided to take up a higher offer through registering my UCAS track account for adjustment. Do I need to pay for this? The UCAS website is quite vague imo. Thank you.
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Well done on being in the situation where you can consider adjustment! Assuming you paid for the 5 choices, adjustment should be free!

    Are you thinking about going to a different University, or looking for a higher level course? Sometime it is possible to find integrated Master's programmes - For example this MComp Computer Science:

    These sort of programmes work on the basis of adding a year at the end, where you would study the level 7 aspect, but as it is included as part of the programme you can apply for Student Finance

    Dave (Enquiries, Wrexham Glyndwr Univerity)
    01978293439 http://www.glyndwr.ac.uk/en/clearing/
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Help with your A-levels

    All the essentials

    The adventure begins mug

    Student life: what to expect

    What it's really like going to uni


    Essay expert

    Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

    Uni match

    Uni match

    Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

    Study planner

    Create a study plan

    Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

    Study planner

    Resources by subject

    Everything from mind maps to class notes.

    Hands typing

    Degrees without fees

    Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

    A student doing homework

    Study tips from A* students

    Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

    Study help links and info

    Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

    Sponsored content:



    Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

    Groups associated with this forum:

    View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

    Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

    Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.