The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Oxford Brookes Insurance/clearing Accommodation (first years) 2016

Scroll to see replies

I have got a house and we are looking for another person in our fifth room. It's £190 a week, BUT includes all bills, a cleaner and gardener. Only a mile from the university (Headington campus) so easily within walking distance. It's an extremely modern house, nothing like your conventional uni house, if anyone is interested i'm happy to send information and pictures!
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 21
I'm in a similar situation. I spoke to the Brookes Union people and they said there was a house hunting day for people who are in this situation. He told me that it was this Monday but didn't say what time or where to be, so I don't even know if it's a thing because it doesn't say anything about it on their website :frown:
Original post by Tisia27
I'm in a similar situation. I spoke to the Brookes Union people and they said there was a house hunting day for people who are in this situation. He told me that it was this Monday but didn't say what time or where to be, so I don't even know if it's a thing because it doesn't say anything about it on their website :frown:

Are you looking for someone to fill a room then?? I think it is a thing! When I first got accepted and enquired I was also told about a house hunting day, I think I'm going to call up on the day and see if there's anything they can do to help x
Original post by Tisia27

I think when I called they said that its from 10am
Reply 24
Original post by babitajades
I think when I called they said that its from 10am

Will you be going to it??
Original post by Tisia27
Will you be going to it??

I don't think I will be able to make it...I just feel like giving up on accommodation now 😂
Reply 26
I don't think I will be able to make it...I just feel like giving up on accommodation now 😂

Hahah same tho, and I live 2 hours away which doesn't make it ideal for house hunting 😓
Original post by Tisia27
Hahah same tho, and I live 2 hours away which doesn't make it ideal for house hunting 😓

Heyy, will you be coming to the house hunting event tomorrow though??
Reply 28
Heyy, will you be coming to the house hunting event tomorrow though??

Hey, yeah I'm gonna have to:frown: what about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending