Report: Islamic State Boils 6 Accused Spies Alive in Tar Watch

Truth88
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
The Islamic State continues to think up horrifying new methods to execute captives, deserters, and accused spies. In the latest atrocity, six accused spies were reportedly publicly executed in an Iraqi town by dipping them into vats of boiling tar.

The report comes from Iraqi News, based on a source in the Nineveh province. According to this source, the six victims were from Mosul and were accused of “collaborating with the Nineveh Operations Command,” which is the Iraqi army command tasked with pushing the Islamic State out of Mosul.

“The six persons were placed inside tanks containing boiling tar and the execution was carried out in one of ISIS headquarters at al-Shora. The execution took place in public and it was done with an aim of inciting fear among the citizens,” said the Iraqi News source.

ISIS has previously executed deserters by dropping them into cauldrons of boiling water, and in one particularly gruesome instance, killed 25 accused spies by dissolving them in a vat of nitric acid.

Read More:
http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...ies-alive-tar/
1010marina
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
They really are disgusting scum. How evil. Absolutely horrendous... Can't say how sorry i am for the victims. RIP
alevelstresss
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm skeptical of whether this actually happened, the source is not clear at all.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (56)
67.47%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.69%
Yes but I might change my mind (9)
10.84%

Watched Threads